silver bangles for women uk Wrapped Up – The WORK Magazine | PHOtO
womens fashion sale Hahaha yes. | Funny and True
50s fashion women DIY:: Shabby Chic Curtains | DIY & Crafts that I love
name rings for women nails by amy – Nail Art Gallery by NAILS Magazine | Cool nail art
Burning Foods Muscle and Fitness Hers
1. WALNUTS All nuts do contain some amount of the omega3 fat alphalinolenic acid, but most only contain trace amounts. The real fat hero in most nuts is monounsaturated fats Walnuts are actually a rich source of omega3s. One ounce provides almost 3 g of alphalinolenic acid.
2. GINGER Used for centuries to help relieve digestive upset/disturbances, ginger can also help reduce inflammation, boost blood flow to muscles and aid muscle recovery It has also has been shown to boost calorie burn when eaten.
3. OATMEAL This very slowdigesting carb keeps blood sugar and insulin levels low, so fat burning can stay high. In fact, research has shown that athletes who consume slowdigesting carbs in the morning burn more fat throughout the entire day and during workouts than those consuming fastdigesting carbs.
4. AVOCADO The monounsaturated fats found in avocados are burned readily for fuel during exercise and actually encourage fat burning. Avocados also contain a very interesting carb called mannoheptulose, a sugar that. actually blunts insulin release and enhances calcium absorption, both of which are critical for encouraging fat loss.
5. SALMON This fish is one of the richest sources of the omega3 essential fats EPA and DHA. Unlike flaxseeds, which provide a type of omega3 that has to be converted into EPA and DHA, salmon provides your body a direct supply of them with no conversion required. This way you know youre getting a direct supply of the fats that turn on fat burning and block fat storage.
6. SOYBEANS EDAMAME Soybeans are the direct origin of soy protein, which has been shown to build muscle as efficiently as other forms of protein like whey and beef. Soy has also been shown to aid fat loss, possibly by decreasing appetite and calorie intake.
7. WATER This just may be your best ally in fighting body fat Studies have shown that drinking 2 cups of cold water can boost metabolic rate by 30%. It has been estimated that drinking about 2 cups of cold water before breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for a year can burn 17,400 extra calories, which translates into a little more than 5 pounds of bodyfat!
8. FLAXSEEDS They contain the essential omega3 fatty acid alpha linolenic acid. These omega3 fats have been found to turn on genes that stimulate fat burning and turn off genes that increase fat storage.
9. GRAPEFRUIT A study from the Scripps Clinic San Diego, California reported that subjects eating half of a grapefruit or drinking 8 oz of grapefruit juice three times a day while maintaining their normal diet lost an average of 4 pounds over 12 weeksand some lost more than 10 pounds without even dieting! Results were likely due to grapefruits ability to reduce insulin levels and to a chemical in grapefruit known as naringin, which prevents fat from being stored in the body.
10. HONEY Yes, its a sugar, but its fairly low on the glycemic index. Keeping insulin levels low and steady is critical for maintaining a fatburning environment in your body Honey is also a rich source of nitric oxide NO metabolites; ultimately that means it actually encourages fat release from the bodys fat cells.
11. PEANUT BUTTER Another source of helpful monounsaturated fat that can actually aid fat loss. Whats funny is that many food manufacturers make lowfat peanut butters! Of course, they replace these healthy monounsaturated fats with carbs, namely sugar. Avoid these and stick with natural peanut butters that dont add the type of fat you surely want to avoidtrans fats.
12. EGGS Yes, we listed eggs in the musclebuilding foods. So how can it also be a fatburning food? Research supports the notion that those who start their day with eggs not only eat fewer calories throughout the day but also lose significantly more bodyfat.
14. BROCCOLI This fibrous carb doesnt provide many net carbs or calories, but it can make you feel fullone reason why its a great food for getting lean. Broccoli also contains phytochemicals that can help enhance fat loss
15. OLIVE OIL Like avocados, olive oil is a great source of monounsaturated fats. Not only do they lower levels of the bad type of cholesterol and improve cardiovascular health, but theyre also more likely to be burned as fuel, which means theyre less likely to be sticking around your midsection.